There are many kinds of EVA storage bag bottom materials and surrounding materials, which are mainly determined according to the effect and the requirements of the process.
1. If you ride a side car after folding the bottom of the bag, the bottom support is generally at least 6 mm. No paper mouth is needed, and the length of the supporting material is half less than the requirement of the drawing.
2. If the front and back panels are reversed, the bottom bracket is 2 minutes smaller than the required size and width, and the length is half a minute less than the drawing requirements.
3. If the bottom part is made of two carts with reverse side split into one piece, you can add material after the cart is finished. The bottom bracket is 2 minutes smaller than the required size and width, and the length is half less than the drawing requirements.
4. If the two ends of the bottom are folded and the side wall is folded, there must be paper openings at both ends of the bottom of the bag. However, this approach is rarely recommended.
5. High-end EVA storage bag has a kind of soft leather support bottom like this: bag bottom leather + 8 mm imitation lining cloth + 90 grams of non-woven fabric. The imitation lining is non-woven, and then it is glued to the bottom leather, and the imitation lining does not sweep glue in the middle.